Wednesday, May 15, 2013

So...

I'm really slackin' on this writing thing, huh? I wish I could say I had good reasons, but, I don't.

I've been feeling a bit down these past few days (weeks maybe) and there's no explaining it, other than my spirit may be under attack; who knows?

I have reached a record of sorts as it pertains to nail polish wear today. I've gone without changing my nail color for seven whole days! It will be eight, actually, if I don't change it tonight, which is what I plan to do. I can honestly say this hasn't happened in months and months, if not for over a year. I've been wearing Julep's Annie on all of my fingers and a coat of Zoya's Snowsicle on top of my ring fingers since last Wednesday. On Saturday, I added another layer of Seche Vite to restore shine because the polish started looking a little dull.

The below terribly blurry and faded pictures won't help you at all if you're trying to get a true idea of what this polish really looks like; needless to say it's way better looking in person. It's a bit deeper and much more gorgeous than my cruddy camera phone will photograph it...
I would, however, like to show you how well the polish has hung onto my nails!!!

Here's my left hand:




Here's my right hand:



I can't even say that the reason I haven't changed my color is because I LOVE this color so much - though I do:). The truth is that I didn't really FEEL like going through the process of changing it.

I used two coats of the polish on top of a single coat of my Julep Nail Therapy and a single coat of Seche Vite (before I refreshed it three days later) as a top coat. I'm impressed with the formula of this polish, too. It's THE perfect cream. I rarely write reviews on Julep's website for colors, but I did for this one. Here it is:

I pulled this out of my collection last night and was thoroughly impressed. The formula is perfection; it's everything we love and expect in a creme polish: very easy to control, super smooth and opaque with ONE coat - though I opted for two to ensure longer wear. I know it came out in Trina Turk's Fall '12 collection, however, when I look at my nails, it makes me feel like I shouldn't be here in the office, but instead vacationing on a beach on a tropical island sipping on something fruity (and non-alcoholic of course!) with an umbrella sticking out of it. LOVE IT!!!

That's all I've got for now...

Until next time,

xoxoxo - J
Pulled this out of my collection last night and was thoroughly impressed. The formula is perfection; it's everything we love and expect in a creme polish: very easy to control, super smooth and opaque with ONE coat - thought I opted for two to ensure longer wear. I know it came out in "TT's" Fall '12 collection, however, when I look at my nails, it makes me feel like I shouldn't be here in the office, but instead vacationing on a beach on a tropical island sipping on something fruity (and non-alcoholic of course!) with an umbrella sticking out of it. LOVE IT!!!
Jessika Mrsmorphosis5 days ago
Pulled this out of my collection last night and was thoroughly impressed. The formula is perfection; it's everything we love and expect in a creme polish: very easy to control, super smooth and opaque with ONE coat - thought I opted for two to ensure longer wear. I know it came out in "TT's" Fall '12 collection, however, when I look at my nails, it makes me feel like I shouldn't be here in the office, but instead vacationing on a beach on a tropical island sipping on something fruity (and non-alcoholic of course!) with an umbrella sticking out of it. LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment