Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Warming Up...



I used to write as Truth Healz, or TruthHealz, but I have dumped that moniker and have returned as Mrsmorphosis. Please be patient with me as I get back into this writing thing...I'm rusty!

It has been a while since I've written one of these. My inspiration to write again has come from two places. One, my husband; and two, going through a lot of old blogs I used to write back in the day as Truth Healz. Yes, it is I, the former Truth Healz (or TruthHealz), writing as the ever-changed, and STILL changing, Mrsmorphosis.

I'm rusty. VERY rusty at this. My hope is to get my "groove" back in preparation for writing my book. A book that has yet to be absolutely defined as an autobiography, inspirational, fiction...? I have no idea what it's going to be...

What I do know is that there is a story to tell. My story. It's a good one - and bad, and ugly and bitter and sad and happy and depressing and encouraging and all kinds of BLESSED. I just need to conjure up the courage to write it...

In the meantime, here is what has happened since you've last heard from me: I got married to the love of my life. Those of you who used to read my old stuff know him as Tall Guy. Yes, I actually married Tall Guy after six years of ups and downs and will we's or won't we's. We were married on August 8, 2010.

I live in Maryland with my husband and our collective three children, my two biological sons and his biological daughter. We are an unusual, goofy and super-blessed family. I couldn't have dreamed for a better one.

There is much more to say...but it will have to wait...

Until next time,

XOXOXO

Mrsmorphosis

No comments:

Post a Comment