Monday, July 15, 2013

Avon! Avon! Avon!

Hey! My sister is selling Avon! For those who don't know, I'm a bit of an Avon Addict and have tried a LOT of their products, most of which I can personally RAVE about! Please visit her site:

ROSE POWELL - AVON

There's a promo going on for free shipping with just a $10 purchase! Check out the outlet section and the awesome sales on makeup and hair care!

My personal picks/recommendations:

Cosmic Nail Polish $3.49!
Glazewear Lip Gloss $2.49!
Irresistibly Sexy Lip Gloss $1.99!
Eye Liners 2 for $6.99!
Glazewear VitaLuscious Lip Color $2.25!
Shine Attract Lip Gel $2.99!
Outlet Sale on Makeup! 
Nail Experts Smooth Beginnings Base Coat $6.50!
Outlet Sale!!!
ADVANCE TECHNIQUES 360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner $2.99!
Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion $4.00!
GLIMMERSTICKS Chromes Eye Liner $0.99! THIS IS CRAYYYYZZZEEEEE BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO AWESOME!!!!

GO-GO-GO! LOL!

If you are thinking about buying something, and want to know if I've tried it, please let me know. I don't wear foundation and have never tried their pressed or loose powders or concealers (except for this one, and I didn't much like it because it didn't really cover or brighten on me; it kind of just disappeared into my skin: Avon Brightening Concealer). If you try nothing else, you absolutely MUST try their nail polishes, lipsticks, lip glosses, and eye liners!!! Plus, their shampoos and conditioners are great!!!

Until Next Time,

XOXOXO - Jessika




No comments:

Post a Comment