Saturday, December 8, 2012

New Beginnings

I don't even know where to start. There is so much going on in our household, in our lives, that I can't help but to be excited!

THANK YOU, GOD, FOR CHOOSING OUR FAMILY EVEN BEFORE WE CHOSE YOU!!!

I don't want to allow too much information out into the public because not everyone likes to see a sista happy and moving forward and living inside the will and way of GOD! But, for those of you who do support me and pray the best for me, please keep our family in prayer as God is doing mighty, mighty things for and through us!

I can actually feel and clearly see now that life is meant to be driven more by purpose than by emotion or "plans" or "self." We have received very clear visions, that could only have come from God, that my husband and I look forward to achieve for the glory of God and God alone!

Right living has never become more important. And those who are out to use and abuse simply don't have any room to place themselves in our lives. Our prayer is that we are sent people who NEED God and love and who could truly benefit from and who WANT TO BE CHANGED by the God-given love we have to show them.

God has finally been placed above everything and everyone in my life. Above family, friends, worldly expectations, everything...and it feels RIGHT.

He is my Guide and my Judge...

Until next time,

XOXOXO - Jessika

No comments:

Post a Comment