Thursday, December 20, 2012

Vacation


So, I've decided, five days since I last wrote something, that I'm on writing-vacation. I haven't had much on my mind worth writing about.

Christmas is only five days away...wow. I haven't done much shopping, so I'll be one of the dummies out this weekend doing the best I can in the short amount of time that I have. I wish I didn't have to buy presents for anyone other than those in my household. There's so much that I want to get them, but what I'm about to do this weekend is probably going to take away from that - no, no, no! I refuse to let it. I will shop smart and easy this weekend; it'll be fine, I'm sure:)

Also, I don't do Christmas on credit cards. When it's all over, I want it to STAY over, and not continue paying for my shopping well into the new year.

My goal for next Christmas is to shop little by little throughout the year so that I don't have to deal with all of it at once. Less stress, less guilt over spending so much money at one time.

We now return to my writing break.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Until next time,

XOXOXO - Jessika

No comments:

Post a Comment