Friday, March 15, 2013

I Started...


...writing my book yesterday. Out of nowhere, I just knew where it should start, which is something I struggled with deciding. However, deciding on where to start wasn't the number one reason for my procrastination. It truly hit me as I completed the very first page why I've been putting it off.

It's hard to write down the things that I've experienced in the past without getting emotional. It's weird the stuff that I was able to recall that I haven't even thought about in a ridiculous number of years. It truly feels like I'm getting reacquainted with myself and I have this weird feeling of being split into two people...if that makes any sense.

I don't feel sorry for myself; that's not what causes the emotional upset. A part of me feels that it's due to the fact that I know that there are young people going through what I went through, right now even, and it hurts my heart. No one should have to live through that...

But this book isn't going to be an autobiography. I'm using my life to make a "fiction-based-on-true-events" type of thing. I think it's the safest course to take...

Anyway, for those of you who care, please pray for me through this process. My goal is to finish the book by the end of the year.

Have a great weekend!

Until next time,

XOXOXO - Jessika

No comments:

Post a Comment