Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sinful Colors - Dream On

I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and saw this amazingly gorgeous purple color that I just HAD to have. Before I put it in my cart, however, I decided to check my spreadsheet of nail polishes (via Google Drive on my phone) and found that I already owned it!

Friday nights, I take my polish off, work on my cuticles and then do a nail treatment that includes a nail growth serum, various nail oils, creams and the like. I let my oils sink into my nails overnight and then wash my hands and paint them the next day. I've been alternating between blues and greens for weeks, however, I absolutely HAD to put this polish on my nails after seeing it again at Wal-Mart!

FYI: This color is a very nearly, practically dead-on dupe for Zoya's Charisma. It's so dead on that I literally have Dream On ($1.99) on my left hand and Charisma ($8.00) on my right. I plan to test them out to see what formula lasts better through the week. I may do another blog showing both hands to see the results.


This two coats of base coat, three coats of polish and two coats of top coat. (If you'd like to know what I use, please let me know!)

This picture does NOT do this polish justice! It's an absolute MUST HAVE!!!! I could see myself wearing this color all year around!!

Until next time,

XOXOXO - Jessika


No comments:

Post a Comment