Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Up and Down...


Sigh...

There has been a lot going on in my life recently and I can't even write about it all. Let's just say that things had been really, really great and then got really, really cruddy, really, really fast...

I'm assuming this is all happening because God is doing what good fathers do when trying to grow their children up: providing opportunities for us to demonstrate all we've learned/been taught, or throwing us in situations where we (hopefully) learn how wrong we've been doing things so that we can make positive changes.

I'm not angry - though I was at one point in time. Right now, I'm just disappointed, saddened even, at the turn of events. It sucks when you're expected to exercise patience and understanding with someone who shows no remorse for what they've done and/or refuses to take responsibility for what's happened.

On a positive note, I had a great weekend with my mom and niece in town in celebration of Jada's birthday. We shopped, ate at Pho #1 which was AMAZING, spent time laughing and talking and just all around enjoying each other's company. We also had one of Jada's friends over, who we like to call Milkshake. She's the cutest, tiniest girl ever with hair past her behind. Milkshake inspired a new cupcake flavor for Epic Cakes 101 that I can't talk about, and that will most likely only be available for one month out of the year, so look out for that announcement!

I'm going to go now. I'm tired.

Until next time,

XOXOXO

Jessika


No comments:

Post a Comment