Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Surreal...

...that's the only word I can think of that can aptly describe the last few days we've had in our home. The things we were discovering about what's been happening in our absence were infuriating to say the least. If I had rich relatives in another state, I think I would have sent my kids off to live with them; that's how angry I was with them...

It's bad when you are so angry with, disappointed in someone that you don't even want to look at them.

I felt like I was floating above my home, watching some other family go through the things we were experiencing. I've calmed down considerably, but, at this point, I don't trust anyone in that household but my husband. This fact depresses me...

Please pray for us...

Until next time,

XOXOXO - Jessika



No comments:

Post a Comment