Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tired...

This week was supposed to be a short one for me but it's felt longer than usual...

I'm feeling a little down this morning. I keep finding things out about someone I love that have been truly disheartening. It's so hard to continue to have high hopes for someone only to find out one more thing about them that makes you want to lose hope. I guess that's how Jesus feels about us sometimes. Though, the difference between Him and us is that He can see - has ALREADY seen - what we're supposed to be. Not just what He wishes for us, but what were truly built to become. If only I had that ability...

It's exhausting. Caring about the life of someone who is doing everything they can to WASTE it...is truly draining...

Please pray for me, for US...

Until next time,

Jessika

No comments:

Post a Comment