Saturday, November 3, 2012

Being Extra Grateful - Day 3: Praying in Tongues

I don't have anything specific to write about today, but I thought I'd use my blog to post daily the thing for which I thanked God out loud.

Today, I thank you, God, for giving me the ability to pray in tongues!!!

This morning, around 5 a.m., I woke up feeling desperately in need of a shower. So, I decided to do just that before going back to bed, and used the entire time to pray in tongues. I'd say I prayed in tongues for at LEAST 20 minutes, but more likely 30, as I didn't stop until I was completely finished putting on lotion and deodorant, using mouthwash and getting dressed in clean jammies before going back into bed.

I pray your day is especially blessed!

Until next time,

XOXOXO,

Jessika

No comments:

Post a Comment