Sunday, November 18, 2012

Being Extra Grateful...Day 18: Chicken!!!

Dear God, THANK YOU for blessing us with CHICKEN!!

OK, I know it's silly. But those who know me best know that my all time favorite food in the world is chicken! I have my times where I crave beef - a lot of beef- but if there were only one protein that I had to live on for the rest of my existence, it would most definitely be chicken.

It came to the forefront of my mind today because my husband made these ridiculously delicious chicken thighs that were just OMG there are no words. Perfectly marinated, seasoned and cooked, I could have eaten 10 pieces - but only ate two...though I'm debating going back downstairs to see if there's any left...

Anyway, I am mucho grateful for the existence of chicken, and for the skills God blessed my husband, daughter, and other great chicken-cookers with to make the experience of eating chicken oh-so-MORE-than-enjoyable!

Until next time,

XOXOXO - Jessika

No comments:

Post a Comment