Saturday, November 10, 2012

Being Extra Grateful...Day 10: Walking, Plus Mom Business

Dear God, THANK YOU for blessing me with the ability to WALK on my own two legs!

After my mom, husband and I got pedicures, we all went to the mall to find my mom some boots, get something to eat, and then walked around for a couple of hours. I was still wearing my flip flops from after getting a pedicure so the bottom of my feet were not feeling GREAT, but I didn't get winded and my legs felt great the entire time. I am extremely grateful for my ability to walk!!!

So...I don't mean to put my mom's beeswax out there, butteruh, she's got a date tonight! She's wearing her newly purchased boots, which go great with the new bag I gave her a couple of weeks ago. She's going to look absolutely gorgeous! My hubby and I have been grilling her about the (younger!!!) guy she's been talking to for six months. She said he'd asked her out while she was in her car on her way over here and she asked if I would mind. I don't mind at all, but I did suggest that she meet the guy at the location as opposed to having him pick her up from my house. BTW: this is their SECOND date:).

My mom's not a "dater" in any sense of the word, but I'm excited for her to be taken out and treated to a nice time. There's a lot I wish I knew about the guy, and I'm sure I won't be able to resist investigating more about him (wink wink), but I pray that she will be careful and be able to discern a good guy from a loser, especially in this day and age!!!

Please pray along with me as my mom embarks on a new chapter in her life: DATING!

Until next time,

XOXOXO

Jessika

No comments:

Post a Comment