Monday, November 26, 2012

Being Extra Grateful...Day 26: Hope


God, thank You for blessing me with HOPE...

I almost couldn't think of something new to be thankful for today; the things I've been extra grateful for lately are things I've already written about these past 25 days...but then I remembered something.

I won't go into too much detail but there was something for which my family and I got together and prayed this past weekend, and that we trust God to answer. It felt so good to pray together that it filled me with new hope and anticipation for things to come, period. Not just with regard to the specific thing we prayed about, but for everything.

We are so blessed to have a Father Who is ever-present and always listening. I know that whatever He has in store for us is going to be Good, because we love HIM. I trust God wholeheartedly with our future, and am excited to see what's in store...

Until next time,

XOXOXO - Jessika

No comments:

Post a Comment