Friday, November 30, 2012

Being Extra Grateful...Day 30: I DID IT!!!


DEAR GOD, THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME MAKE IT THROUGH 30 WHOLE DAYS OF THANKSGIVING!!!

As difficult as it felt to do some days...I still can't believe I actually wrote every day for 30 days - it doesn't feel like it's been that long!

As mentioned in the beginning, it's not a new or difficult thing for me to be thankful; thankfulness is natural part of my personality. It was, however, a little difficult to make myself sit and write about it on a daily basis - particularly on the weekends, because I tend to avoid the computer all weekend long. I sit in front of one for nine hours every day; the last thing I want to do when I get home at night or while relaxing at home on the weekends is get in front of the computer again. This is why I tried to write while I was at work most days. I guess I could have pre-written several of these and just timed them to be released on different days, but, that would have felt like cheating.

Anyway, thanks to all of you who went on this journey with me, and/or even took it upon yourselves to remember to thank God for at least one thing every day for the last 30 days. During this time, there was very little I could find to complain about, my mood has been pretty steady - which is impressive considering I've had two periods this month - and really, I've just felt all-around peaceful. I've also set a couple of personal goals for myself that I've already started working toward, and that are sure to improve my overall quality of life physically, financially and emotionally.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Until Next time,

XOXOXO - Jessika

No comments:

Post a Comment