Saturday, November 24, 2012

Being Extra Grateful...Day 24: Resolve

Thank you, God, for blessing me with RESOLVE.

Resolve:
firmness of purpose or intent; determination.
 
I required a great deal of this today to do something that required doing, but that I haven't done in years. I tried to talk myself out of doing it at first, but God stepped in and gave me what I needed to dump the excuses and get to work.
 
It's amazing to me how God just stepped in and gave me exactly what I needed at the very moment I needed it without my even having to ask for it. I'm extremely grateful for that as well: the instant help given without a word having to be spoken. 
 
I needed that reminder that He's always with me, too...I am His child indeed...
 
Until next time,
 
XOXOXO - Jessika 

No comments:

Post a Comment